Sunday, November 8, 2009

One Last Thing....

Each thing introduced an important aspect of Web 2.0. Amongst the ones that stood out for me were delicious, Flickr and Wikis.

I feel that this is just the beginning for me as I put into practice all the things I have learned through this program.

My take aways were the immense and various tools and/or applications associated with Web 2.0, and the overall uses of the same in our every day living.

The program is superb. The content so far reflects the dedication of those who put their time and energy to develop it. Updating the content with newly emerging technologies is the one thing that needs to be done as often, to keep this up to date and relevant today.

In actual fact as time goes by I believe that more web 2.0 technologies will emerge. That will give me enough reasons to participate in an updated Thing23, whatever that number will be.

Henceforth, I will do whatever it takes to introduce and incorporate web 2.0 technologies to my students. Personally, I have found great benefits for web 2.0 technologies.

Like most other things in life keeping up with web 2.0 requires an interest in technology. Thereafter, I plan to regularly visit various technology sites for development updates.

This was exciting and I am glad I had an opportunity to participate!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! You're a 23 thingster!! I'm glad you felt the class was beneficial and I know your students will feel those benefits as well!

    ReplyDelete