Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thing #1

I really enjoyed the steps and the structure presented in the 7 ½ habits. As i pursue this course, integrating new technology (podcasting, blogging, etc) in my lifelong learning experience will be challenging. I look forward to learning about podcasting. I know that teaching and mentoring others will be the easiest for me. I look forward to sharing the knowledge I learn with my students. I need to learn how to use current and emerging technology so as to implement it effectively in classroom.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you mentioned podcasting as one of the things you are interested in learning. I forgot to include that in my post as that is one of the things I know very little about. I don't know how I would/could use it in my classroom but I am sure I will find out.

    -Rebecca (23things4me@blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete