Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thing #9

In the sandbox I was very sandy I mean my shoes, pants, everything got very sandy from playing hard. LOL

I was impressed by the speed of getting permission to join the thing23 wiki. Afterwards the wiki site is designed with a lot of ease to help one maneuver around, create pages, editing, etc.

I enjoyed reading the burning questions and exploring the responses. Actually that feature is very important.

For the section sites we like I shared the Discovery Education a site that transforms classrooms and inspires teachers and students with engaging content including streaming videos, short educational videos, etc. It contains tons of stuff that we are using in my classrooms.

The steps to create my page were very easy to follow as they were really self explanatory. I had fun creating the web 2.0 stuff specifically the slideshow, click here to view. I had some trouble with the table of contents.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on your wiki page! Love the pictures of Greece. I've been wanting to go to Italy but Greece looks tempting! Hope you got all that sand cleaned up!! LOL

    ReplyDelete